Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior AX Consultant – Finance modules
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) is the solutioning expert of one or more functional area/module in Dynamics AX.
- Tightly collaborates with the Global Solution Architects to ensure global template consistency and solution fits across business areas
- Designs the detailed solution and unit test scenarios
- Creates the Functional Design Documentation
- Acts as the “go-to” person when solution design and detailed setup is to be considered
- Liases with the business key users’ network to proactively engage with solution proposals
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities, not dedicated to a single project.
- Supports the whole customization lifecycle in conjunction with the Techical-, Data Migration-, Testing- and Training teams
- 7+ years experience with several AX modules in a hands on project environment
- Extensive knowledge of AX 2012 finance solution especially general accounting and accounts receivable is a must
- Experience defining business requirements, designing solutions and creating functional design documents
- Experience with AX configuration, including security controls
- College or University (IT / Business Degree, or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV via the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.comLink megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.