In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favorable conditions to private customers as well as small and medium size enterprises and large corporates.
UniCredit Corporate Finance Advisory is one of the leading advisory businesses in Hungary, leveraging on the unique mix of UniCredit Group’s broad platform across Europe and strong local market knowledge and transaction experience. CFA Hungary is an integral part of UniCredit CFA CEE with a network of 11 offices across the CEE region and a track record of over 500 transactions. In a joint effort with sector specialists in Vienna and product specialist in London and Munich, we provide a full range of investment banking products and services including M&A advisory, ECM and DCM advisory and execution.
Our CFA team is looking for a new team member in the following position:
SENIOR ASSOCIATE - Corporate Finance Advisory
The successful candidate will participate and independently lead workstreams in all stages of corporate finance advisory and capital markets transactions. We are a small team working in a results oriented and entrepreneurial spirit and offer an outstanding opportunity for professional development in a challenging and hands-on learning environment.
- Comprehensive market, industry and company research and competitive analysis
- Sophisticated financial and business analysis, including financial modeling
- Leading role in drafting pitch materials, as well as various core documents of M&A, ECM and DCM transactions, including teasers, information memoranda, management presentations, client reports/presentations and supporting analyses, etc.
- Providing guidance and training to junior team members and monitoring their work
- Direct client interaction with respect to transaction process , including coordination of due diligence and activities of other advisors
- Close interaction with Investment Banking sector teams and product groups, as well as other business units across UniCredit Group
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- 3-5 years of work experience in financial advisory or other client facing advisory roles
- Highly developed quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Hungarian, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management and organisational skills, and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive, performance oriented and flexible attitude, resilient under stress
- Ability to understand and solve complex tasks and synthesize information
- Ability to function well in an international environment
- Team player, self-motivated and confident personality
- Experience in project management in investment banking transactions
- Relevant international educational/work experience
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic and successful CFA/IB environments in the region
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest V. kerület
Foglalkoztatás jellege: teljes munkaidő
Pozíció szintje: munkatárs/beosztott/alkalmazott
Foglalkoztatás időtartama: Határozatlan idejű
Orientáció: Tanácsadás / Elemzés