Senior ASIC/FPGA Verification Specialist
Our client is one of the Hungarian market leader software houses, who also won our country’s best workplace award as well. Their point of view colleagues mean real value and due to this attitude they are the most important part of the organization. Their teams are developing dynamically.
If you would like improve your many year ASIC or FPGA professional knowledge and experience within an excellent international team using your English on a daily basis, apply for this special career opportunity immediately.
- Verification of digital circuits in ASIC or FPGA
- Development of verification concepts and verification plans
- Communication with designers and project leaders
- Taking responsibility for the verification of a complete design
- Degree with a related specialisation in electrical engineering or information technology
- Knowledge of digital circuit techniques and of hardware description language, preferably VHDL
- Basic knowledge in the field of semiconductor technology and object oriented programming
- Oral and written fluency English
- Experience in TCL, Perl, hardware-near, C-and assembler-programming
- Professional experience in design and verification of digital circuits (ASIC/FPGA)
- Experience in either e-Specman or SystemVerilog
- Experience with EDA tools (Mentor Modelism, Candence Specman, Synopsys DesignComplier, etc.)
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact me: E-mail cím megjelenítése