Special Senior Architect career opportunity
It’s not only a simple architect position,
it’s much more…
We are looking for a Creative Professional to fill this Budapest based position who is working on projects from all around the Globe with lots of travel opportunities. The new colleague builds products and solutions for internal and external clients in cooperation with world-class engineering and program teams.
You really need to be a hacker, a philosopher and an anarchist with strong-willed and good hearted attitude questioning the status-quo and providing creative approaches to solve every problem in the team environment.
Feeling you would be this person, please continue the reading and try to answer the following questions:
Do you believe that all great changes are preceded by chaos? Are you equally enthused building complex enterprise wide software solutions as building sleek mobile apps? Are you ready to work in a selfgoverned environment where you are required to accept the responsibility of choice?
If your answer is YES for the questions beside the above mentioned, you are that person, who really need to read on this advertisement.
Our Client is a premier management consulting firm. The Firm consults senior management and advises businesses, governments and institutions across the world. The Firm employs around 8500 consultants and about an equal number of non-consultants who work across 100 offices distributed in 60 countries.
- 10+ years of experience, 3 + years of Agile experience
- University degree in Computer Science, preferably Master
- fluent English and Hungarian (both verbal and written) – further languages are a plus
- have capability to develop full stack applications end to end using best practices and tools in testing, deployment and scaling
- demonstrated technical capability developing applications using multiple stacks, with deep expertise in at least one of the following backend stacks:
- Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, Ant etc.
- Rails, Capistrano, Rspec, Cucumber.
- Python, Django, Fabric, SQLAlchemy, Celery.
- Node, Express/Kraken/Senecajs, Npm
- experience using databases like MySQL, Postgres, Oracle with and without an ORM; caching using Redis, Memcache and NOSQL stores like MongoDB
- well acquainted with cutting edge front-end development:
- CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation
- HTML5, CSS3 and front-end tools like Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Yeoman
- well acquainted with Mobile application development with experience in developing native apps or hybrid ones using Apache Cordova, RubyMotion and the like
- expertise in version control systems, preferably git
- you swear by Agile development practices: automated unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, extreme programming etc.
- ability to demonstrate leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and to work with people across all levels in an organization
- multi-faceted and demonstrate real passion for software development
- active learner and is excited about driving change and continuous improvements
- ability to work at an abstract level and continuously search for the highest impact answer for the client
- energized by complex problem-solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- ability to work under pressure, manage (internal or external) client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- have open-source contributions
- spoke in popular conferences like RubyConf/PyCon and / or regularly blog about cool stuff
- very competitive package of multiple benefits
- long-term opportunity at one of the world’s premiere management consulting firms
- be part of a global team, work on world-changing ideas
- be a hacker, a philosopher, an anarchist! – help kicking off the company digital team in CE
- be a gourmet – be part of building a premiere league infrastructure for world-class delivery
Feeling ready to be a Creative Senior Architect and work for a premier management consulting firm?
Don’t hesitate, apply for this special career opportunity and send your English CV to the email address below with the position name in the subject.