Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
This position is responsible for driving the integration of processes; controls and quality improvements. The scope of these processes includes Change Management; Problem Management; Process Improvements and Client Relations; lead cross-functional project teams to identify problems, map processes, analyze data and develop & implement solutions to address root causes. Provides technical leadership and expertise in the resolution of complex customer problems. Participates in the introduction of new processes and/or technology. Acts as a liaison between business customers and systems areas. Influences and drives "best practices" and process improvements.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to identify problems, map processes, analyze data and develop & implement solutions in order to address root causes and improve controls.
- Develop solutions and/or facilitate interaction that will lead to solutions that bridge the gap between current and target performance levels.
- Anticipate operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
- Apply technical knowledge, solution knowledge, and process techniques to develop a macro view of current, and target processes and systems.
- Coordinate and implement change control procedures for internal and external changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical operational problems.
- Conduct Post Outage Reviews to ascertain problem resolution, root cause and improvement opportunities and document results in Action Plan.
- Choose, build or improve tools or systems for monitoring and reporting performance indicators.
- Provide input to production-related Service Level Agreements (SLA) with customers. Ensure compliance with production-related Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Implement and monitor Action Plans to ensure production Service Levels occur.
- Meet with stakeholders to define production support procedures. Establish process for error recovery.
- Represents organisation as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Participate in planning of Disaster Recovery Tests to ensure technical recovery plans meet Business Continuity needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four to seven years related experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Lean / Six Sigma or Project management qualification
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package