Our multinational and growing client is looking for experienced candidates in accountancy field. You would have the opportunity to take part in transition processes and be the member of an energetic and growing team. If you are looking for new challenge, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Manage reporting tasks through relevant business tools to provide accurate data
- Monitoring and improvement of booking of incoming invoice and workflow administration
- Contact partner for other areas and/or auditors
- Reconciliation including vendor statements
- Support project work within Finance Operations
- Priorities and co-ordinate other team members work, keep deadlines
- Able to communicate on complex issue to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
- Asses cost implication of best solution to ensure adherence to budget constraints.
- Accounting or Business Degree
- Intermediate understanding of accounting area
- 2+ years relevant experience in AP/AR or accounting field
- Experience of business systems e.g. SAP, Oracle
- Plans & organizes workload
- Proven experience of customer service
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German is an advantage
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése