Our multinational client is looking for multilingual candidates. As they are a growing and stable company, you could gain experience in a multinational and competitive environment. You can work with and communicate with European business partners.
- Manage reporting tasks through relevant business tools to provide accurate data
- Monitoring and improvement of booking of incoming invoice and workflow administration
- Contact partner for other areas and/or auditors
- Reconciliation including vendor statements
- Support project work within Finance Operations
- Priorities and co-ordinate other team members work, keep deadlines
- Able to communicate on complex issue to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
- Asses cost implication of best solution to ensure adherence to budget constraints.
- Accounting or Business Degree
- Intermediate understanding of accounting area
- 3-4 relevant experience
- Experience of business systems e.g. SAP, Oracle
- Plans & organises workload
- Proven experience of customer service
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Fluent in English and French
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu