- Checking and preparing all incoming invoices and supportive documentation for bookkeeping so that they comply with internal regulations and legal requirements.
- Accurately booking and filing incoming invoices and supportive documentation and forwarding to responsible colleagues in order to ensure timely month-end closing.
- Initiate and implement continuous process improvement in related processes
- Monitor the execution of the entire P2P process, act as first point of contact and support in escalations
- Responsible for Vendor Master data handling in ERP system
- Proactively support month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time
- Investigate, propose and execute the implementation of further P2P process improvements
- University or college degree preferably in finance/accounting
- Fluency in English and German
- At least 3 years experience in P2P in a multinational environment
- User level proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Complex and challenging tasks
- Modern office environment