Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client - headquartered in London - is looking for a Senior Accountant.
The General Accounting Analyst is part of a team of 10 team members who reports to a General Accounting Team Leader who reports to the General Accounting Manager of the given market and/or region.
• To ensure that the Business Unit (BU) financial and reporting processes are completed accurately and on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to
• Provide first line support to the Team Leader on daily tasks, specific issues and projects.
• Carry out timely, accurate and compliant Period End reporting process in Magnitude and SAP for relevant markets/entities for Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement, Cash Flow, Intercompany.
• Compliant processing of all journal types including Fixed Assets and ICO loans.
• Compliant GL reconciliation and GLOM maintenance
• Carry out Month End System processes (BA Clearing, Mass reversal of accruals and prepayments, Process Order Settlement, Plant Maintenance Order Settlement, regrouping, posting of recurring journal templates, stock invoicing, ICO revaluation, payments to Tradin Partners, BTP run,CAPEX settlement, depreciation).
• Providing funds to other group companies and make the booking entries re these companies in SAP
• Provides first line support to the Team Leader on specific issues/projects and acts as a deputy of the Team Leader.
• Proactively suggests improvements/additional control points to build in and takes an active part in the implementation and in the follow up.
The jobholder may be instructed by his/her immediate superior to perform all tasks directly or indirectly related, additional or supplementary to the scope of duties defined in this role profile.
• University or College degree in Economics or Finance and Accounting
• 2-3 years experience in Accounting and/or Finance
• Results orientated and capable of working in a deadline driven environment.
• Has customer focus to be able to build excellent relationships with relevant internal and external customers
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Hard working personality, flexibility, inquisitiveness, proactivity
• Good business English, able to communicate effectively
• People Management skills is an advantage
• Experience in working with integrated software system is an advantage.
• Audit experience is an advantage.
• International (part) qualification (IAS/UK/US GAAP) is an advantage.
•Positive, inspiring multicultural environment with its daily complex challenges and new initiatives
•Competitive compensation package
•Long-term career opportunity within the company
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a