We are looking for a
The role is to manage the bookkeeping and reporting of our Hungarian and international clients. You would be managing a team of 2 bookkeepers and oversee the accounts, the management and statutory reporting of 25 clients.
You are responsible for:
- Managing statutory bookkeeping and booking journals
- Managing and reconciling accounting/ bookkeeping registers
- Preparing year-end accounts and statutory submission in various countries
- Manage bookkeeping up to trial balance level, including profit and loss and balance sheet
- Prepare management reports
- Prepare payroll according to Hungarian standards
- Make sure Hungarian and international compliance requirements are met
- Liaising with the tax office in Hungary
- Preparation and submission of VAT, social security, tax returns
- Manage and train the 2 bookkeepers
We would expect you to have sound financial background in a Senior Accountant or similar position working across a broad range of clients and preferably across different countries. Ideally You are a licensed/ registered accountant in Hungary. You must speak good English and have high level of MS Office knowledge especially in Excel. You have to be a good communicator and a superb time manager. Prioritizing is a must in this position. You will be working in a highly demanding and high pressure environment.
The position is based in Budapest.
Please submit your application to this e-mail: