- Do you have experience in accounting?
- Would you like to be a part of something new?
- Do you speak English fluently?
Scope of the job:
Responsible for maintenance of General Ledger accounting entries and production of related reports and participate to migration of General Ledger activities, contribute to fast stabilization of the GL processes migrated to the SSC on a country-by-country basis.
- Take over GL processes from other European countries
- Keep contact with the clients, travel to them when it is required
- Manage the migration process (from the time the contract signed till the process becomes productive)
- Perform month-end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
- Executes reports and postings related to the General Accounting Activities
- Identifies opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements
- Take part in the proper setup of the accounting system
- University or College degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years general ledger accounting/full scale accounting experience
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- Fluent English
- Preparation of financial statements is essential!
- Chartered Accountant qualification is advantageous
- Participation in migration/transition is an advantage
- Excellent communicational skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving skill
- SAP, MS Office knowledge
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Participation in migration
- Modern, friendly atmosphere
Applications of persones with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: