Do you want to work:
- for one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world?
- for a company who consists of over 120 dedicated people with many different background, nationalities and cultures?
- with passionate and talented individuals?
Our client is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000 and they are looking for a Senior Accountant for their office in Budapest.
- As a Senior Accountant you will refer directly to the Vice President Finance in Denmark.
- You will be the only accountant in Budapest, and you will be responsible for all accounting tasks, including bookkeeping of vouchers, responsibility for salaries and close dialogue with payroll agency, managing lunch cards and preparing material for public auditors.
- You will have a close dialogue with public authorities, concerning visa, reimbursements and so on. - You will have close cooperation with the Finance Department in Denmark and the Senior Operations Manager for their office in Budapest.
- You have 5+ years of experience as an accountant
- Ideally, you have been responsible for a small accounting department
- You love numbers and finance
- You enjoy working in Excel
- You are fluent in English
Your personal competences include:
- You are structured and understand the importance of deadlines
- You are detail oriented, thorough and work hard to get things done
- You work independently, but at the same time you do not hesitate to ask for help
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment
- You are outgoing and service minded
- A trusted position in the coolest game company
- Work-life balance
- An absolutely unique organizational culture
- Experienced and passionate colleagues
- Summer and winter parties in Denmark