- Coordination of monthly reporting processes related to the financial reporting platform and management or reporting process changes the finance community,
- Managing the monthly activities on reporting platform, including metadata updates in liaison with other teams,
- Delivering complete, accurate, timely, fit for purpose management information and analysis,
- Supporting either the central team or for providing central consolidation activity across multiple areas
- Supporting & helping to drive Budget/Forecast processes within the area, plus actively provide support to other members of the central team,
- Driving the exploitation and functionality improvement of Finance reporting systems.
- College or University degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics ,
- minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in financial consolidation,
- Fluent English is a must,
- Proven experience working in a Finance systems role, especially in Hyperion Financial Management, including use of FDM,
- Advanced user of MS Excel,
- Able to approach others in a constructive and open manner,
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills,
- Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Financials, SQL knowledge could be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.