Our client is a multinational company who is currently seeking for a Senior Accountant.
• Responsible for month end close process, financial reporting, compliance reporting and statutory reporting obligations
• Support delivery of relevant statutory and reporting requirements in timely manner
• Manage the day to day functions of the Finance department in an efficient manner, including staff supervision and development.
• Make sure and actively monitor company procedures and guidelines for accounting and internal control are applied
• Support and monitor appropriate project accounting
• Provide revision and collection of incoming invoices and travel expense forms
• Ensure expense claims are following up guidelines
• Drives continuous improvement processes, quality driving efficiency and driving standardisation.
• Bachelor or University degree in Finance and Accounting or Certificated Accountant
• At least minimum 2-3 years experience in accounting
• Fluency in English is a must
• Experience working in or supporting a shared service centre and understanding of Finance and IT functions as well
• Demonstrates a passion for success and strives to exceed expectations
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and experience
• Knowledge of SAP financial module is an advantage
• Knowledge of local laws and accounting practices