Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior Accountant - English
- Problem solving providing appropriate short and long term solution, based on root cause analysis
- Gather issues, complaints to identify and address process improvement needs/gaps
- Create and share KPIs with internal customers and stakeholders. Address inefficiencies and impact.
- Support continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives that result in quantitative and qualitative improvements
- Support smooth work transitions to FSS including data mapping, data migration, reconciliation, testing, knowledge transfer.
- Solve post-go-live issues.
- Open-item follow-up, account reconciliation
- Month-end closing activities
- Ensure adequate preventive controls are in place and are performed with due care
- Support external and internal audits
- Train new/junior team members
- Chartered accountant certificate or BSc / MSc Degree
- 5+ years of experience in an Accountant role in multinational or Shared Services environment
- In depth understanding of finance processes at least in one area: AP, AR, Credit or GL
- Experience in process improvement initiatives and/or transition projects
- Good command of English
- ERP system knowledge (Oracle, SAP or Microsoft AX) is very much preferred
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Accurate, reliable personality
- Ability to work in a proactive and independent way
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, open to change
Reasons why you should join us:
- Opportunity to join a people focused rapidly growing multinational organization
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus).
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.