Senior Account Manager, Institutional Trust - London
Requisition Number: 051090 Job Description: Responsible for coordinating the account administration for complex institutional trust and custody client relationships. Acts as the technical resource for the account administrators. Utilizes knowledge of organization to provide guidance on more complex issues. Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of institutional trust operations and accounting systems usually acquired through related experience is necessary to administer complex master trust and custody accounts. General business knowledge and knowledge of accounting usually acquired through coursework are required to oversee client transactions. Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills are required to identify and resolve account issues.
- Coordinates the account administration for complex institutional trust and custody clients.
- Acts as a technical resource or expert for other account administrators on process or procedures for delivery of services.
- Anticipates and identifies clients'' needs for service requests. Integrates knowledge of organization to service clients.
- Works with relationship manager in developing additional business, making client presentations, and coordinating servicing team.
- Analyzes account objectives to make improvements in servicing.
- Monitors fund status. Assesses impact of individual transactions on total master trust.
- Receives service requests from clients and partners, executes daily client activity, oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up to date.
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow up.
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors when appropriate.
- Ensures accurate set up and review of fees.
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and facilitates service delivery using creative and proactive measures.
- Monitors trust operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to generate client services.
- Communicates with clients regularly to inform them of account set-up or status, requesting documents or other information when necessary.