Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Security Solution Developer
professional for our client’s international IT team.
What we offer?
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization.
- Huge flexibility and freedom.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspirational work environment in the heart of downtown Budapest.
- Conference budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
- Representing the security aspects from the product design to the release.
- Support development teams on daily basis with introducing security coding practices.
- Taking part in regular code reviews from security point of view.
- Support Product Owners and QA in secure product design and testing.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- 3-5 years proven work experience as a system security engineer.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network or web related protocols.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English to the following e-mail address with the name of the position.