Security Project Engineer
Security Project Engineer
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||Implementing IT security elements and solutions with strong Security Skills (e.g. Gateways, Proxies, Technologies)|
|Duties:||•Responsible for implementing security elements of projects
•Maintain a very good understanding of key Security Skills (e.g. Gateways, Proxies, Technologies)
•Implementing security elements of projects and may be asked to analyses and scope a migration plan based on client requirements.
• Provide technical assistance when required for solution implementation and fault diagnostics.
• The Security Project Engineers are focused on implementing security solutions for a large global customer.
• Implementing solutions in line with defined standards and processes within agreed timeframes.
|Requirements, skills:||• 3-5 years of experience in Telco / Security field
• University/College degree in the field of IT / Technical
• Excellent knowledge of products with hands on experience and technical knowledge for at least two of the following; Cisco Scan Safe(Proxies, Anti-Virus & Web filter), Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco IOS Cisco routers and Switches, Checkpoint Firewall, Checkpoint IDS/IPS, Prolexic, Skybox.
• Very good understanding of key security products • Keep relevant certifications up to date
•Strong understanding of networks and network security requirements in a customer environment
•Track record of designing and deploying network security solutions
•Experience of large scale firewall transformation programs and expert knowledge of transformation principles and project lifecycle technical requirements.
|Known languages:||Fluent English speaker with written English to business level.|
|Short company info:||Our client is one of the world's leading communications services companies. The new colleagues will be part of a new, expanding team. They will work on big, regional projects. Excellent career opportunities and compensation package are offered
Our client offers:
• Supportive corporate culture
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: