Security Project Engineer
Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is looking for new colleagues.
- The Security Project Engineer is responsible for implementing security elements of projects and may be asked to analyse and scope a migration plan based on client requirements.
- Maintain a very good understanding of key Security Skills (e.g. Gateways, Proxies, Technologies)
- Implementing security elements of projects and may be asked to analyse and scope a migration plan based on client requirements.
- Handover and gain signoff to the delivery & Operational teams for on-going support.
- Provide technical assistance when required for solution implementation and fault diagnostics.
- Displays excellent Client Interface Skills, as working directly with external customers
- 2-3 years of technical experience on any of these technologies – Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Firewalls, Bluecoat Proxies, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5 LD, Cisco ScanSafe(Proxies, Anti-Virus & Web filter), Cisco IOS Cisco routers and Switches, Checkpoint Firewall, Checkpoint IDS/IPS, Prolexic, SkyBox.
- Good level of analytical and trouble-shooting skills in a production environment
- Ability to handle changes and incidents independently as per the processes and agreed service levels
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
- Stable multinational environment
- Long term career plan
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján