Security Manager - West End - London - London, City Of Westminster, W1F 7HP
Corps Security is one of the UK's leading security solutions providers with an outstanding reputation for providing a quality service. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a site based Security Manager in the West End of London.
The ability to manage the Security team in providing an efficient, flexible and motivated Security team is pivotal to the success of this role. We are seeking a Security Manager with excellent planning, organisational and commercial skills together with experience to recognise opportunities.
Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />
• Implement the Company's Quality Policy and agree commitment.
• Attaining Company's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), and assisting with investigations of apparent non-conformance and escalation to the Contracts Manager.
• Convey Company policies and procedures to all company personnel assigned to site at all levels.
• Effective rostering of site personnel - keeping the Corps Control Room and Contracts Manager informed of details.
• Rectifications of staff shortfalls utilising available manpower or via appropriate channels and ensuring the Contracts Manager is fully briefed.
• Deployments of personnel in accordance with contractual requirements ensuring all staff are dressed appropriately.
• Effective monitoring of sickness and absenteeism, ensuring appropriate action is taken in accordance with current procedures.
• Ensure that any lapses in performance by members of the Security Team are escalated to the Contracts Manager.
• Ensure all procedures and documentation is fit for purpose and reporting any issues with them to the Contracts Manager.
• Prompt and accurate submission of all necessary reports and performance measurement documentation to the appropriate departments.
• Ensure all new assigned personnel are site familiarised in accordance with current instructions.
• Documentation within prescribed time scales, to the line management members.
• Ensure all new personnel are trained in accordance with assignment requirements and standards issued by headquarters and the Contracts Manager. Complete and return all evidence of training to the Line Management.
• Effective liaison with the Line Management on all contractual operational requirements.
• Identify practical areas for personal development of the team, which can be implemented in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
• Assist in quarterly performance review meetings with all staff.
• Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed by the Client or Corps Security Management Team.
• The job holder must have supervisory or team leading experience.
• Be able to work a regularly scheduled 60 hour week (Day shifts) and be able to work flexible hours to Manage those individuals who work Out Of Hours. Mon to Fri role.
• The job holder must hold the appropriate Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence
• Prior experience is likely to have been gained in an operational environment, leading teams and preferably managing customers across multiple sites - alternative routes to gaining the required experiences will always be considered
• Qualified to Level 3, in an appropriate area, or possessing equivalent knowledge and experience.
• Experience in the following: commercial and operational management and leadership or team management.
• Previous exposure to financial management and/or budgetary control.
• Previous experience of producing written documents and reports
If you wish to apply for this exciting role, please forward your CV and covering letter.