- Actively participate in the EU GDPR project activities within IT Internal Security Department.
- Prepare risk analysis reports and security effectiveness evaluation reports according to the regulations
- Ensures adherence to corporate security procedures and concepts for applications, IT, networks etc.
- Support and educate the customers in IT security governance and integrated Risk Management systems.
- Prepare information security policies, feasibility studies of security solutions, implementation plans and security procedures.
- Contribute to security awareness, perform technical security checks.
- Prepares and executes outsourced data processing audits with international suppliers.
- Gives support in case of escalation of problems.
- Evaluates and designs measures necessary to improve protection of information assets.
- Ensures security compliance to the selected measures (T-Systems, ISO 27000 series etc.)
- University Degree in Business, Technology or related field required. MBA or consulting experience is a plus.
- Work experience in the area delivery / implementation projects (for products, services incl. IT and Network aspects) with a strong focus and solid experience in operational risk management
- At least intermediate English OR German language knowledge
- Passion to be ambassador of “zero deficiency” culture , and for identifying operational problems/ risks and attitude on any organizational level
- Self-driven , integer and quality oriented personality. Team player with “can-do” mentality
- Good communication and execution skills up to executive level
- Strong Technical and IT background and knowledge in NT/ IT to be able to understand and support on an operational level
- Project management experience, agile development and management experience a clear plus
- Certificates CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP a clear plus
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information