You will provide security consultancy services in different areas of the classical ICT business and/or Cyber Security. As Security Consultant you will work autonomously and/or within a team for customers of T-Systems (national and international clients).
As Security Consultant you will provide information security subject matter expertise and advice. Your activities will have a focus on at least one of the following 3 areas:
1. Information Security Management Consulting
- Providing consultancy advice on information security risk and control matters for our clients.
- Developing information security management systems (security standards, strategies, security controls and guidelines).
- Designing and implementing of security processes and security concepts in the classical ICT arena.
- Supporting the standardized Privacy and Security Assessment (PSA) process of Deutsche Telekom AG for internal projects of Deutsche Telekom and T-Systems.
- Execution of information security awareness training and educational activities.
2. ICT Security Solution Consulting (e.g. for infrastructure, application, networks, operating systems) including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as
- Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM),
- IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention,
- Identity & Access Management,
- Public Key Infrastructures,
- Network Security,
3. Cyber Security Consulting
- Designing and implementing security operation center (architecture & processes).
- Conducting vulnerability scans and penetration testing.
- Providing forensics and malware analysis.
- Providing threat intelligence services.
- Supporting security incident handling.
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in at least one of the above mentioned knowledge areas (Information Security Management Consulting, ICT Security Solution Consulting or Cyber Security Consulting),
- Experience in security compliance frameworks covering ISO 27001, CoBIT or other such industry based regulation of security controls, designed to ensure enterprise-wide monitoring, reporting, and governance of security processes, practices, procedures, and operations,
- International security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS courses etc.
- Understand security issues related to confidentiality, integrity, and availability of security services which meet the business requirements, and objectivities of customers in terms of their strategies and priorities,
- Enterprise architecture framework knowledge and experience to take existing architectures and re-define how customer processes will work on new security technology platforms and operating models (also in context of outsourcing environments),
- Professional behavior towards internal units and customer (including management level),
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management,
- Willing to take over responsibility,
- Fluent English knowledge and German (English is a must, German is big advantage),
- Strong in communication,
- Able to work under pressure (e.g. during security incidents),
- Good methodical and analytical knowledge,
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting,
- Willingness to travel.