Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is looking for new colleagues.
The Security Analyst will provide 2nd line technical support on all security incidents and changes within the agreed customer SLA’s, and will be responsible for change, incident and problem management.
Main tasks will be:
- Support in security solutions for the company's global clients
- Work in incidents, problems and changes within the operational environment
- Troubleshoot customer problems within security domain
- Review, advise and implement firewall changes in line with the company and customer security policies and change control processes
- 2-3 years of technical experience on any of these technologies – Cisco ASA, Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Firewalls, Bluecoat Proxies, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5 LD
- Good level of analytical and trouble-shooting skills in a production environment
- Ability to handle changes and incidents independently as per the processes and agreed service levels
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
- Stable multinational environment
- Long term career plan