Wolf Theiss is a leading international law firm with around 600 employees and offices in 13 countries across Central and South-Eastern Europe. To support its operations the Budapest office is now looking for a
for a full time position. Working hours will be from 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
As a Secretary/Assistant you will be a key member of the support staff. The professional and friendly environment allows all firm employees to serve to the highest standards in the practice of law.
- Telephone handling: connecting, forwarding calls and messages
- Typing and formatting documents (Word, Powerpoint etc)
- Make dictations from tape, corrections, formatting
- Handling of incoming mail and forwarding
- Arrange appointments, contacts, travel management
- Arrange files, administrate files (physical and computerized), archiving
- Data entry and enquires (Time sheets, commercial register etc.)
- Make photocopies, destroy (shread) old documents
- General secretary duties
- Document research (eletronic and handcopy)
- Travel arrangements and enquiries
- Helping out at Reception and other assistants if needed
- Serving client meetings if needed.
- Touch-typing skills
- Superior Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to keep to deadlines and be punctual (time-management skills)
- Professional front office demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English and Hungarian
- German language knowledge is an advantage
This is a unique opportunity to join this well respected firm located in the heart of Budapest. You will be offered variety, challenge and an opportunity to grow with this successful firm!
Please email your application in English with photo, salary and benefit requirements to: Ms Judit Babér,
via the e-mail address below.
All applications remain strictly confidential.