Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), they combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 170.000 employees, they are a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and are ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We are looking for candidate for the following position:
SERVICE DESK TEAM LEADER
Please join our international team as a Team Leader where you will be responsible for focusing on quality of customer experience delivered by your team, improving and understanding the quality parameters. You will also be responsible for day to day management of the team, including maintaining staff motivation and satisfaction level, scheduling adherence of the team and improving performance.
- Analyze performance of the team through various reports available. Same to be discussed in briefings and actions to be planned to work on the AOIs
- Prepare and conduct daily briefs
- Conduct 1-2-1 with team members once every month to discuss performance and development opportunities
- Relationship building with support groups & team
- Ensure schedule adherence across shifts in case of any potential deviation keep the Shift lead informed for staffing plan.
- Team Supervision and Performance Management.
- Staff Training, Providing feedback on Monitored calls (If Required)
- Coaching and Mentoring Support Professionals
- Coordinate with the L2 teams to improve the Resolution performance
- Act as a SME and Floor Support for the team
- Ensure that the Project meets all the stipulated SLA’s and report deviations to the concerned team.
- Responsible for updating reports for the team [Ex: Daily Dashboard etc.]
- Performing follow up action on client queries
- Will be part of Daily/Weekly reviews with the internal management team.
- Will be responsible to validate a requirement for Major ticket for any outage/Major Incident.
- Update Floor Management team on any major issues
- Whenever tools are down, need to follow the escalation process and keep the TL / Operations / Delivery manager posted on the updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- At least 1-3 years experience as a Team Leader in an international customer service or call center environment
- Service Desk or experience in a technical environment is a strong advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts (afternoon)
- A good command of English + French is a must, both written and spoken
- Understanding of Quality culture
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills, search skills, ability to approach problems logically
What we offer:
- Open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
Place of work: Budapest / Hungary
VISION Recruitment Hungary
Phone: +36 1 919 12 70
Email: E-mail cím megjelenítése