On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced
to its cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate/make sure team(s) are up and running (facilitate agile ceremonies).
- Coach teams in their application of core Agile/Lean principles and lead by the Agile/Lean principles and values
- Challenge the teams and organizations to try new things
- Encourages teams to be proactive and self-organizing.
- Close cooperation with the line managers.
- Drive and encourage a continuous improvement culture.
- Acts as a shield the team from interference and guard the process and to maximize team efficiency and output.
- Talk and cooperate with other Agile Coaches to share best practices, solve common problems and improve the process.
- Assure Lean/Agile training to the teams.
- Coach/help the PO and provide feedback.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- Good command of English
- Proactive, enthusiastic and high energy.
- Excel at active risk management.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Agile expert.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Team building experience.
- Facilitation skills
- competitive salary
- chance to develop your skills
If you are interested in the challange above, please send your CV both in Hungarian and English to this address: E-mail cím megjelenítése