Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
SCM Engineer in the Software Configuration Management (SCM) area is responsible for his/her part within SCM projects via this support for TAS programs. Works under supervision of his/her technical area leader. Be part internal business issues and follows the best practices to maintaining the integrity and traceability of the system configuration management. During his/her work she/he supports programs to help SCM to fulfill its target related to achieving program milestones and keeping the KPI and deadlines under control. SCM Engineer will support and continue to optimize the build process, recognize issues, bottlenecks and make proposal to correct those.
We are waiting for you application, if:
- BSc or MSc in computer science
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and good communication skills in Hungarian
- Proven to be quick learner and good team player
- Take responsibilities and initiatives
- Self-motivated, target driven and innovative thinking
- Independent and team working capability
- Open minded and willing to accept challenge
- Attention to details, keeping deadlines
- Active and independent problem solver in proactive way
- Good understanding in SW development program lifecycle
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
- Excellent team spirit
If You are interested send your CV to the e-mail address below.