Location: XIV district Budapest, Hungary
NEC is a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, computer and electronic devices, NEC has devoted more than 100 years of technological innovation to providing its customers with solutions of genuine value through innovative technologies for everyday use, as expressed in its slogan, "Orchestrating a Brighter World".
NEC maintains a worldwide network of subsidiary companies, which includes operations in Europe where NEC performs various sales, manufacturing, and R&D functions. Today, NEC Europe has more than 20 branches and subsidiaries throughout Europe, employing approximately 1200 personnel, located across Europe, Russia Africa and the Middle East.
The SCM Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the required support is in place to ensure all aspects of SCM activities are running smoothly from order receipt to invoicing and reporting. A key member of the SCM team, the role involves processing, planning, reporting and keeping contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Order processing
- order receipt – checking the conformity with the contract and also the available stock
- creating Sales Order and the related Purchase Order in SAP
- collecting order confirmations
- checking shipping invoices and packing lists
- preparation of shipping documentation (shipping invoice, packing list, pro-forma invoice, commercial invoice, whichever is applicable)
- sending packing lists, ETA information and shipping schedules, providing PODs
- follow up the delivery, collecting the proof of delivery (POD)
- issuing and posting the financial invoices
- running regular and ad-hoc reports (mainly in SAP)
- follow up stock movement and refill the stock if it is necessary
- handling day-to-day operational correspondence with all stakeholders and maintaining relationship internally (with other departments) and externally
- all other ad-hoc tasks that the role and business requires
Experience / Knowledge required:
- 4-5 year of work experience in administration within supply chain or a similar area
- effective communication skills
- good computer skills including accurate data entry, word processing and excel worksheets
- ability to plan effectively
- experience of working with multi-cultural team
Education / Qualifications required:
- University degree
Professional skills and knowledge:
- Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate English in use
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
NEC is an equal opportunity employer.