Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even one plane's take-off requires countless critical fine-tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without stable and innovative IT solutions.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft. is among the biggest Hungarian IT companies providing the full spectrum of IT services ranging from application development, test management & execution to 7/24 application and infrastructure operation. The company has unique know-how in development and operation of innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT company.
SCCM Infrastructure Engineer (Ref. 365)
Currently we are looking for a new member into our Microsoft team who will provide last level engineering for different Customers.
- Windows SCCM 2007/2012 Infrastructure and Configuration
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 Client Deployment
- Microsoft SCCM OS Deployment
- Site Concept and Deployment Strategies
- Client Automation
- Scripting (Powershell/C#/VBS)
- Client Policies / AD
- Design / Implemenation of technical Roadmaps
- Technical Consulting
- Last level support
- Experience in Client Management Solutions
- Experience in multi-site SCCM Infrastructure Maintenance and Optimizations
- Solid IT background
- To prove certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
- MCSE certification of Microsoft Products
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- German and Hungarian language skills
- Advanced experience in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Required language skills: English intermediate level, language exam is not necessary.
Required qualification: University/College
Work hours: 8 hours a day
Duration of employment: Unlimited time