Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a multinational company? We are looking for You if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements.
Position requires a professional with related work experience on multiple project and support environments with SAP system. This role will require ability to manage complex solutions in a fast-paced environment in close coordination with the customer. Excellent customer orientation is critical to the role because position is face to the customer.
- Heavy focus on end user support; Consulting related to SAP HR system functionalities
- Collaborate with business users, end users, system architects, developers, vendors, and engineers on system solutions.
- Analyzing and resolving IT Incident in co-ordination with Shared Service Centres (SCC) and IT partners
- Day to day application monitoring and proactive issue resolution
- Managing standard pre-approved change requests; change requests will require system configuration or coordination with solution owners
- Refresher trainings (focus on usage of current functionality)
- Close collaboration with local IT and HR Service Desks including creating and maintaining knowledge management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- SAP preferably SAP HR skills are required (SAP BI skills are considered as an advantage)
- General understanding of ABAP programming, Webdynpro ABAP (advantage)
- Strong understanding of HR data model, processes, and data flows
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn the business in-depth
- Quick to learn, self-motivated, accountable
- Willing to assist/manage tasks outside of job description
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to quickly produce clearly written, well-organized documentation; excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Language preference, high level of English is a must (German language knowledge is a plus)
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer-focus, decision-making, and problem solving in complex stakeholder community
- Excellent customer orientation, knowledge of global solutions and standards as they relate to our local/regional solutions and processes (preferred)