Our multinational partner is looking for an experienced SAP user, who would ensure the proper level of service is provided to the supply chain planning teams in Budapest.
We are looking for an SAP expert and Super User, who will provide feedback to management on issues, performance, processes and tools
- Has a complete understanding of the planning activities, and good understanding of Order to Cash, and other GSCO processes
- Understand IT infrastructure for data feed management and tools
- Provide first level support to the end users forSAPfunctionality and for the processes
- Provide support to the users for the training for bothSAPand processes
- Log the defects / bugs if any and follow up with teams on the resolution of the issues
- Work closely with the Worldwide team on process improvement
- CoordinateSAPprojects for EMEA
- Participate to test scenario development and tests
- Is pro-active in proposing improvements in processes and tools
- In charge of the measurements / metrics associated to the process.
- Issue the metrics and measurements
- Consolidate them
- Present them to management
- Is the key contact for the Planning key users as an expert ofSAP
- Communicate with the country key users all issues, improvements or actions in progress
- Can be the back up of any of the members of theSAPteam in Budapest in case of vacations, education, illness, etc
- Is the back up for the monthly metrics package for EMEA Planning team
- University/College Graduate or equivalent experience in Supply Chain, Finance, IT or Business Administration
- Experience in Supply Chain in an International environment would be an advantage. On-hands material planning experience is a strong plus.
- SAP and system/reporting expert (minimum 2-3 years experience)
- Is an expert in other IT tools
- SAP experience in Supply Chain modules
- Sense of priorities
- Ability to act quickly in case of issue
- Pro-activity & autonomy
- Well organized
- Rigorous in all operations & in data management
- Resistant to stress
- Good Communication & interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Drive change management
- MS Office skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel required
- APICS certification would be a plus
- English Advanced
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése