SAP Security Specialist
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our prestigious manufacturing client is expanding their business in their EMEA IT HQ in Budapest. Now they are actively looking for a SAP Security Specialist for their team.
The SAP Security Specialist is a core member of the SAP Security team that manages all of the SAP systems of the company. The team us responsible for user creation/deletion, password resets and and account lock/unlock using CUA, user role design, build, maintenance and assignments/revokes, inactive user provisioning, audit reporting, access reviews, SoD design, conflict analysis and remediation.
- Participate in SAP implementation & rollout projects as well as support & maintenance activities across multiple functional and business areas.
- Gather requirements, analyze, prepare the design, configure the system, perform initial testing and deploy the solution.
- Working with SAP Application support, SAP Development and business process owners. The teams are located at multiple locations globally.
- SAP user administration and management, user creation, deletion, role changes.
- SAP GRC system configuration and support.
- Generate access review documents for internal and external audit. Remediate SoD violations and other exposures.
- Create and update SAP Security process documents.
- 4+ years of IT experience, preferably with SAP where at least 2 years is with SAP Security.
- Solid knowledge of the authorization management concept in SAP.
- Proven experience with at least one of the SAP GRC modules.
- Ability to contribute or preferably independently map and design authorization concepts for changes and projects, in line with legal requirements and security standards.
- Strong analytical skills using excel to process large amount of data.
- Flexibility to work in a virtual environment across time zone and ability to work under pressure and with tight timelines.
- Confidence in English and good communication skills with the ability to emails and attend meetings with end users, super users, process leads.
- The position may require travelling up to 25%.
- Challenging opportunity within an exciting multinational and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to join a prestigious, successful and internationally well-known company with a chance to represent and to introduce them in the Hungarian market
- Opportunity to join trainings and learn about new technologies
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a