Our client is a multinational company, for their recently established finance center we are looking for professionals:
SAP SD/MM Project Expert
Purpose of the Job:- Serve the European business community in the area of SAP G-ERP related supply chain processes:
- Keep the G-ERP knowledge within the EU (WE, CEE) Zone.
- Facilitate the cooperation between the business & the application support provider (ASP) Accenture in the area of incident & enhancement management
- Capture the value from the G-ERP system by providing necessary training & training material to expert users and sharing best practices & retrofitting new functionalities across the zone & between different zones
- act as regional competence center, safeguarding the G-ERP template and reviewing & validating the integration aspects of small to medium SAP projects & projects linking to SAP
- Manage & execute large change requests / small projects.
- Incident Management
- Enhancement Management
- Knowledge Management
- Continuous improvement
- G-ERP projects
- Regression testingCompetencies required:
- Master degree or relevant level of experience
- Additional education/certificates/courses in areas of SAP & project management will be an advantage.
- Proven experience to deliver strong results and clear demonstration of project management and planning skills
- Clear demonstration of thinking and acting as owners and living it.
- Operational or project experience in supply chain processes (min. 3 years).
- Proven successful background in SAP SD/MM processes as SAP project or support team member (system designer/analyst, min. 4 to 5 years). SAP logistics execution (shipping & transportation, DSD, empties management, stock movements, subcontracting, stock transfer and related FI integration), procurement flow.Technical competencies:
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French, Dutch, German, Russian is a clear advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure in clear and concise way. Problem solving capabilities.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes
- Min. 2 years experience of technical setup (customizing) within SAP. Desire to work in an information systems environment, with close contact with business users.
- Support oriented
- Pro-active self starter
- Excellent time management
- Building key relationships at all levels
- Display a strong understanding of the business & system processes
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills