SAP (SD) Team Leader
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for an SAP SD Team Lead colleague to the service centre of our continuously growing multinational Client.
- Lead a team of internal and external consultants
- Work and lead in multiple geographies, ensuring processes are implemented, enhanced, and supported and aligned with both IT and business leaders requirements and expectations within the defined functional area.
- Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by the helpdesk, super user or IT support organizations.
- Lead execution of tasks to achieve scope, schedule, financial, and quality commitments.
- Lead the assessment of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed analytical solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships.
- Lead and contribute to establishing service metrics and monitoring the system for performance, availability, resource productivity, quality of deliverables, service and license management.
- Provide technical guidance to coach and mentor junior staff to build technical expertise and share knowledge.
- Act as a key gatekeeper of the existing solutions in the given functional area.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all company policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Understanding of the following SAP modules: SD, VC, VMS
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in supporting environment and business case development, business process re-engineering, organizational change management, transition planning, system development lifecycles, program/project management and fielding of business applications in a large scale enterprise with complex organizational and IT structures.
- At least 5 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
- Experience working with off site development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Good knowledge of the following: change management, problem management, multiple business process from an IT perspective
- Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally and globally
- The roles and responsibilities of the key IT staff members regionally and globally
- IT vendor management
-Previous experience in a multi-national environment is required.
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Travelling: 20-30%
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Multinational working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a