Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Functional Support
SAP SD Specialist
About the role:
We are seeking a SAP SD Specialist with in-depth experience with SAP based order to cash, quotation to order and claims to settlement processes. This position will support the global SAP solution for our Sapa Building Systems Division.
- Participate in the design, development, deployment and support of SAP SD solutions to support business initiatives
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in developing business solutions
- Maintain the global SAP solution template
- Analyze processes and user needs and deliver solution designs that both meet business requirements and fit the global solution template
- Implement solution designs through customization and specification of application and interface development
- Work closely with business and SAP technical teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution
- Support key users through incident/service request handling and proactive guidance
- Work Experience: 5+ years of SAP SD consulting and project experience
- Thorough understanding and expertise in customization of the SAP processes order to cash, quotation to order and claims to settlement
- Experience with integration of SD with FI, CO, MM, WM and PP modules
- Experience with SD interfaces: customer EDI, CRM, Internet sales portal, and business intelligence solutions
- Familiarity with SAP forms, Query and LSMW
- Good understanding of ABAP codes. Technical proficiency on debugging and user-exits.
- Experience in SAP Solution Manger based service and change management
- Education: College or University degree in information technology or equivalent education or work experience
- Language: Fluency in English
- Travel requirements: Regular travel in Europe
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése