Large multinational company is looking for an SAP Operation Expert.
- Own the SAP Interface Monitoring solution.
- Respond to automatic notifications of interface failures.
- Participate SAP incident resolution with impact assessment upon business process problems including root cause analysis.
- Support the SAP Service Desk for incident resolution with knowledge and experience of SAP Basis and UAM business processes.
- Collaborate with application support team and key users in resolving all operative issues.
- Provide 2nd level support for SAP Basis, SAP User access management and SAP interface area (interface moniroting, batch operation and jobs scheduling and monitoring, simple customizing tasks if needed and implementation of OSS notes when no additional development is necessary.
- Create business and technical reports for business and technical failures.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technologies/Engineering/Economics.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in SAP in any area.
- Experience in incident resolution with impact assessment and root cause analysis.
- Proactive “can-do” and “willing-to-do” attitude.
- Fluent English is a must (both written and spoken).
- SAP Super User, SAP Subject Matter Expert or any SAP business support experience is a definitive advantage.
- Experience in SAP Basis, User access management and SAP interface management is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Slovakian, Romanian and Croatian is an advantage.