SAP MM/SRM System Designer
SAP Source To Pay Management System Designer - Your future position?
As STP System Designer with Givaudan, You will report directly to the Source to Pay Functional Lead of Operations/Finance/Compliance Competency Centre, you will be the subject matter expert in maintaining/supporting SAP system in the Source To Pay domain as well as other global projects.
- Design: You will design new global, regional and local solutions, configure system(s), test the applications and their interfaces and deploy new solutions. You will provide solution proposals based on business requirements in the Source to Pay area.
- Coordinate: You will coordinate and interact with project team and service provider during analysis and implementation of functional enhancements as well as resolution of defects during testing. You will conduct requirements gathering and analysis with key users and system designers locally or in other locations / regions that lead to the delivery of the high level specifications.
- Support: You will support the applications during all project phases, also supporting the SAP productive applications by validating changes managed by Application Services. You will ensure completeness of documentation (process flows, procedures and operations documents, Functional Designs) related to new developed solutions.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- At least 3 to 5 years' in similar capacity as Functional/Application Designer, familiar with the full implementation cycle of global IT/SAP projects
- Preferably with Degree in Engineering or IT
- Comfortable to work with and able to design highly customized SAP Solutions
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, additional language will be a plus
- Strong knowledge in SAP MM and SRM
- Experiences in SAP Ariba, IDOC Management / Transport Management and ABAP programming will be an added advantage
- Willing to travel (20% per year)
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, It szakértő, Rendszerintegrátor, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvermérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|