Our partner offers high quality services in the field of IT. They play an important role in the worldwide market since ages. They are developing dynamically and believe that their key to success is the long-term partnerships based on complacence and trust. Now they are looking for applicants to their new project work in Barcelona, Spain for the position of
SAP MM/SD IMPLEMENTOR with ABAP debug/FDS/design skills
to the field of Finance (tax, currency, etc.).
With immediate start!
Your tasks will be the followings – Project type:
• Project work;
• New colleague will dealing with FICO integration and SAP implementing;
• ABAP debug;
• Client / scope and issues: Finance (Tax, currency, etc).;
• Project period: 1 year, Contractor and General employee status is also possible.
Successful candidate should have the following attributes:
• Strong English knowledge is required;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the mentioned SAP fields;
• Knowledge of SAP MM / SD modules;
• Experience or knowledge in financial fields is an advantage;
• GTM/PS/LIS or Treasury is a great plus;
• Motivated and confident personality;
• Openness for new knowledge, ability to learn quickly;
• Costumer-oriented approach and behaviour;
• Problem solving orientation;
• Sense of urgency.
What our partner offers:
• Career opportunity in the Barcelona;
• Position at a dynamically developing and recognized company;
• Opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
• Challenging and varied tasks;
• Travel and housing assistance;
• Outstanding salary and attractive compensation package are offered for the successful candidate!
If you are interested about the position and would like to work as a member of a team of a dynamically developing IT consultant company or want to get further information, do not hesitate, apply now with your English and Hungarian CV!
Send your CV now directly!
E-Mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
|Munkavégzés helye||Spanyolország, Barcelona|
|Kategória||IT / Informatika, Külföldi munka|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Külföld, Zala, Veszprém, Vas, ... Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Pest, Komárom-Esztergom, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Heves, Hajdú-Bihar, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Fejér, Csongrád, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Bács-Kiskun, Somogy, Tolna, Nógrád, Békés, Baranya, Budapest|