Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
SAP MM/LE Specialist, Shared Service (E-S13)
Our client is the world’s leading supplier of value added aluminium profiles. As a global company they are presented in 35 countries and has 15000 employees. Our Global Shared Service Center, located in Székesfehérvár, delivers IT and Financial Services to a number of sites.
About the role
We are seeking a SAP MM/LE Specialist with in-depth experience with SAP sourcing, warehousing, receiving and shipping processes. This position will support the global SAP solution for our clients Building Systems Division.
• Participate in the design, development, deployment and support of SAP MM and LE solutions to support business initiatives
• Provide technical expertise and guidance in developing business solutions
• Maintain the global SAP solution template
• Analyse business processes and user needs and deliver solution designs that both meet business requirements and fit the global solution template
• Implement solution designs through customization and specification of application and interface development
• Work closely with business and SAP technical teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution
• Support key users through incident/service request handling and proactive guidance
• Work Experience: 5+ years of SAP MM and LE consulting and project experience
• Thorough understanding and expertise in customization of the SAP MM and LE processes demand/requisition to order (including complex sourcing and subcontracting), warehousing, receiving and shipping
• Experience with integration of MM with FI/CO, SD, WM and PP modules
• Experience with MM/LE interfaces: vendor EDI, warehouse management systems, mobile/barcode devices
• Familiarity with SAP forms, Query and LSMW
• Good understanding of ABAP codes. Technical proficiency on debugging and user-exits.
• Experience in SAP Solution Manger based service and change management
• Education: College or University degree in information technology or equivalent education or work experience
• Language: Fluency in English
• Travel requirements: Regular travel in Europe
The company offers
• Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
• Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company.
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Please send your application online in English and Hungarian or register on Tech People database.