There is an opening in our multinational power management partner’s team in Budapest and we are currentlly on the search for an SAP Lead Analyst SD to join their team. Sounds interesting? Find out more below and apply!
- Hands-on SAP configuration in the SD module of SAP.
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of business training materials.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard QTC processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement ERP system solutions using the company's standards.
- Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution.
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools.
- Assist in mentoring and/or training new analysts as required.
- Participate in business level improvement committees as needed.
- At least 4 years SAP SD experience including design and configuration
- Full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experience
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. Their values and culture define who they are – both individually and as an organization – and direct their activities every day.
- Learning & Development - They invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.