LEAD ANALYST (PP)
Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Centre in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe.
The primary objective of SAP PP Support Lead Analyst is the resolution of incidents and requests in partnership with the requestor in English and German / French. The alignment with the regional and local BPOs (SAP Key Users), with the global SAP support team and the SAP governance team is mandatory.
The most important processes are: gathering requirements, solution design, integration design, configuring application, testing, user training, coordination of remedy incident and request tickets, queue management, providing continuous improvements and standardization.
The SAP PP Support Lead Analyst will work independently and/or on teams, working with peers, business users, SAP governance team, regional and local BPOs, other application team(s) and at times with end customers of own in deploying standard practices through SAP & other business application deployments.
The SAP PP Support Lead Analyst is responsible for in-depth functional knowledge, requirements management, and overall support on the following PP SAP modules: PP-BD - Basic Data / PP-SOP - Sales and Operations Planning / PP-MP - Master planning / PP-MRP - Material Requirements Planning / PP-CRP - Capacity Requirement Planning / PP-SFC - Production orders / PP-KAB - Kanban
- Manage incidents and request based on specified SLAs.
- Provide solutions based on tickets priority and record all information in the ticket system (Remedy)
- Write functional specifications to be handed to the SAP technical analysts when programming changes are necessary to resolve an issue or to provide a small enhancement
- Identify problems (reoccurring incidents) – verify possible root cause and provide solution
- Implement changes based on Change management process
- Change larger amounts of data when required using standard processes
- Work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. SD, MM, FICO) to solve problems and to ensure an integrated system solution
- Assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes as required using standard testing tools and processes.
- Align solution design with SAP governance team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Standards
- Verify (process) changes with local and regional BPOs
- Perform Queue and ticket Management based on Client’s ITIL process
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis and other appropriate analysis methods.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard production processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using SAP ERP and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent professional degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience in SAP PP Experience including Design and Configuration
- Strong English language knowledge (in oral and in written) and German or French is mandatory (other languages are a plus)
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 is mandatory (older SAP releases are a plus)
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
- Experience with SAP Data Services, LSMW and Winshuttel is a plus
- Production business experience are a plus
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
What the Company offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important at the company
- Culture & Values
- Learning & Development- the hiring company invests in its employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIN: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.