Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Centre in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe. We are now looking for multiple experienced candidates for Customer Support and Inside Sales Representative roles with different languages.
The Analyst will cover the FICO (Finance and Controlling) modules of SAP – including Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial reporting, GL management, Legal entity definition, tax and all the related master data.
The Lead Analyst is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope.
- Hands-on SAP configuration in both the FI and CO modules of SAP
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of business training materials
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, process owners and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard finance and controlling processes and when capturing business requirements
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement system solutions using standards
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Work with the SAP Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools
- Assist in mentoring and/or training new business analysts when required
- Participate in business level improvement committees as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent professional degree
- 1-5 years of professional experience in SAP FI and CO module experience including design and configuration
- Strong English language knowledge (in oral and in written)
- Full Life -cycle ERP Implementation project experience
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
- Adapting change and process improvements.
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
What the Company offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important at the company
- Culture & Values
- Learning & Development- the hiring company invests in its employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIN: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.