Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting you for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
SAP Interface Support Specialist – FI/CO
Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre (VOCH) in Budapest as part of its business transformation programme “EVO” which will consolidate the management of the transactional processes for Finance, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources for all Vodafone Subsidiaries. This project also involves the implementation of SAP for the above processes.
- Own the Interface Monitoring solution for all Vodafone Subsidiaries
- End-to-end monitoring of Finance processes running through SAP Implementation project
- Participate in SAP incident resolution with impact assessment upon finance processes for root cause analysis
- Work with IT support teams in internal and external organizations to undertake root cause analysis of interface failures from technical and process point of view as well
- Respond to automatic notifications of interface failures on finance area and review the overall performance of interfaces
- Analyze data and key & value mappings upon iDoc and SAP Job failures and work with functional business analysts to fix failures
- Responsible for implementing any technical changes for local interfaces between Vodafone Group solution and internal and external partners
- Support the Service Desk for incident resolution with knowledge and experience of SAP FI/CO application and business process knowledge
- Collaborate with local IT team and FI business departments to ensure alignment for all support teams including process and interfaces monitoring, SAP support, etc.
- Expertise in SAP FI/CO operations and financial processes
- Experience in SAP EDI interface solutions and interface steps
- Fluency in English
- Experience in incident resolution with impact assessment for root cause analysis
- Proactive attitude and good communication skills
- Understanding of any trouble ticketing system (Remedy is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Solution Manager is an advantage
- Knowledge of Key & Value mapping tools (XI or Informatica) is an advantage
- FI/CO Support, Super User or Subject Matter Expert experience is a huge advantage
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV: