What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
A truly global workplace where opportunities for professional and personal development can be achieved at home or abroad in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are. For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at Link megjelenítése
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
(SAP) HR MASTER DATA ADMINISTRATOR
What is the job about?
GENERAL DEFINITION: A major and expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the positions of English speaking SAP HR Master data Administrator.
The SAP HR Master Data Administrators will assist the Global Master data team with execution of master data actions in SAP PA/OM and perform various system processes, including employee record changes, master data maintenance and quality improvements on behalf of our companies in Europe.
The main responsibilities:
- Handling different cross-process transactions including: Employee Data Management, Organization Data Management, Quality Management
- To perform master data service requests from our European companies
- Support the Global Master data team in data cleaning activities such as updating the HR database with employee details/detail changes
- Carry out any additional project work or duties
The SAP HR Master Data Administrators will be part of Grundfos HR Shared Services, and will start out as a team of 3 administrators. The Shared Service Center is expected to grow and possibly cover more HR processes at different levels in the future which means there could be opportunities to eventually cover more areas of HR administration e.g. HR reporting.
What do you need to apply?
- Must be skilled in the use of SAP PA/OM (Personnel Administration and Organizational Management)
- Use of the Microsoft suite incl. Excel
- Understanding of authorizations, Fluent in English
- Fast-paced with a sense of urgency as well as a strong attention on details
- Furthermore, you should have excellent service skills in particular by phone and written communications
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience with data management/data quality
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Regular fruit or chocolate days
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your professional CV to the email address below.