Our client is a Budapest Business Support Centre providing Customer and Business services for their European partners. Within the BSC they are managing financial, cash collection, credit, reporting and customer service processes. They are seeking a professional for the SAP Finance Project Expert position.
SAP Finance Project Expert Feladatok:
- This role is responsible for supporting a new transition of upstream processes and the implementation of data standards - travels on a periodic basis to be expected
- Project Expert will act as a focal point between IT (SAP) and Business
- Data cleansing together with data migration and validation in compliance with global business standards
- Provide data support and coaching related stakeholders to ensure smooth transition
- Job Specifics:
- Change Management :Communications Deliverables for whole project (main focus), Training, Business Readiness Planning, and Role Mapping / Organizational Change
- Finance: Controlling, General Ledger (all except Inventory)
- Additional: this person will be working on the GT One integration with Global Forecasting
- Responsible for the Business Process, Change & Transformation and Master Data analysis
- Understanding smooth running of original processes and improving them, setting up new processes and policies to ensure long term data quality and sustainability
- Ensure data consistency across multiple systems and enterprise groups
- Close collaboration and regular liaising with the process owner, other Process, Change and Transformation and Data Leads
- Deliver KPI
- Finance / Business Degree and/or a Professional Accounting Qualification
- 5-7 years of Finance experience, preferably in the area of Accounting, Reporting and Control.
- Well-established knowledge of SAP and preferably SAP implementation experience
- Knowledge and previous experience of Energy& Oil Finance business and systems processes
- Experience in Change Management, Process Implementation and organizational change, including continuous improvement, in a project environment
- Outstanding inter-personal skills and ability to establish first class relationships across all aspects of the business
- Strong cultural awareness, team player
- Lean, Six Sigma certificate is an advantage
- A self-starter able to make decisions and progress initiatives independently and in an environment where information may be limited or time zones may differ
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details and able to learn quickly
- Ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities while delivering high quality results to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of business transformation projects, including data and process change activities
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Modern, multinational team/working environment
- Training and development possibilities (in project management too)
- Stable workplace
- Attractive salary and benefit package
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.