Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve are looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant to assist them in their expanding SAP FICO and S/4 HANA Finance capability.
- Successful delivery of ECC 6.0 SAP FICO Finance projects with 5+ years’ experience in a consultative environment
- Expert in all areas of SAP Finance / SAP FICO including Configuration
- You will have management accounting and financial accounting experience with strong skills across the FI/CO module.
- Implemented and led a Shared Service project for a large corporation
- Exposure to S/4HANA Finance and a desire to build skills in this area.
- You will have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Relevant degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired.
Nice to have skills:
- S/4HANA Finance, central finance foundation
- SAP Shared Service Framework for Finance and Accounting
- SAP Collaborative Finance Operations
- SAP Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText
- SAP Process Orchestration
- Working experience on SAP Manufacturing will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be involved in the delivery of SAP projects including a corporate shared service initiative using the latest S/4 HANA Finance solution design. In addition to this the role will support of the current landscape SAP ECC 6.0 and the delivery of SAP projects including a corporate shared service initiative using the latest S/4 HANA Finance solution design.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skillset in SAP encompassing cutting edge solutions with the support of top company.
Travel requirements: Up to 20% international travel to any of the world-wide Flowserve sites