Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
SAP FI/CO Specialist, Shared Service (E-S10)
Our client is the world’s leading supplier of value added aluminium profiles. As a global company they are presented in 35 countries and has 15000 employees. Our Global Shared Service Center, located in Székesfehérvár, delivers IT and Financial Services to a number of sites.
• Participate in the design, development, deployment and support of SAP FI/CO and FSCM solutions to support business initiatives
• Provide technical expertise and guidance in developing business solutions
• Maintain the global SAP solution template
• Analyze processes and user needs and deliver solution designs that both meet business requirements and fit the global solution template
• Implement solution designs through customization and specification of application and interface development
• Work closely with business and SAP technical teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution
• Support key users through incident/service request handling and proactive guidance
• Work Experience: 5+ years of SAP FI/CO consulting and project experience
• Thorough understanding and expertise in customization of the SAP finance and controlling processes and in the integration of FI/CO with the SD, MM, and PP modules
• Experience with FI interfaces: treasury/cash management, corporate reporting & consolidation, payroll, and business intelligence solutions
• Familiarity with SAP forms, Query and LSMW
• Good understanding of ABAP codes. Technical proficiency on debugging and user-exits.
• Experience in SAP Solution Manger based service and change management
• Education: College or University degree in information technology or equivalent education or work experience
• Language: Fluency in English
• Travel requirements: Regular travel in Europe
The company offers
• Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
• Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company.
Job opportunity: full time, employee position
Please send your application online in English and Hungarian or register on Tech People database.