Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
- The SAP FICO Consultant will be based in Debrecen, Hungary, and will be part of the start-up of a Shared Service Center for our $4.5B global US based company. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service Model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions.
- The SAP FICO Consultant will assist in our expanding SAP FICO and S/4 HANA Finance capability.
- This is an excellent opportunity to further your skillset in SAP and learn S4HANA Finance with the support of a top market company.
- Required Skills
- Successful delivery of ECC 6.0 SAP FICO Finance projects with 5+ years experience in a consultative environment
- Expert in all areas of SAP Finance / SAP FICO including Configuration
- You will have management accounting and financial accounting experience with strong skills across the FI/CO module.
- Implemented and led a Shared Service project for a large corporation
- Exposure to S/4HANA Finance and a desire to build skills in this area.
- You will have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Relevant degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired.
- Nice to have skills
- S/4HANA Finance, central finance foundation
- SAP Shared Service Framework for Finance and Accounting
- SAP Collaborative Finance Operations
- SAP Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText
- SAP Process Orchestration
- Working experience on SAP Manufacturing will be an added advantage.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required 20%