Our client is a multinational company who works in the pharma industry. To their growing team we are looking for an SAP FI CO Senior Analyst colleague.
- Support Domain/Process owners for Record to report, Invoice to cash, procure to pay, management accounting and Master data.
- Supporting Domain/Process Owner for all the changes that are implemented for the process on the platform.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for the functional process
- Supporting Domain/Functional Process Owner in prioritization of initiatives and identification of improvements
- Consulting IT Application Services during Technical Design, Build (ABAP, Security), Unit and System testing
- Define project scope, business benefits, project budget and potential risks & constraints
- Act as key technical advisor to project teams and/or manage small sized projects
- College or University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or other related field
- 5+ years hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP FI (G/L, AA, A/P, A/R) and CO modules
- Experience in Finance requirements gathering; customer interaction, detailed documentation of requirements and functional specifications, creation of process and data flows
- Solid knowledge of formal Change Management and System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a fluent knowledge of English is a must
- Willingness to travel (40% - Location: Europe)
- Long term opportunity at a stable multinational company
- Professional development
- Excellent compensation package