Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Centre in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe. We are now looking for multiple experienced candidates for Customer Support and Inside Sales Representative roles with different languages.
The SAP CS (Customer Service) Expert will focus on the Customer Services (CS) Module of SAP – covering Installed Base Master Data (Functional Locations and Equipment), Service Contracts, Service Planning, Service Notifications, Service Orders and their scheduling, through to the Billing process (both Periodic Billing and Resource Related Billing).
The Expert will be a very experienced SAP Analyst and will be involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting other team member and the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes, technical specifications, design solutions and testing aligned with the project scope and timeline.
- Hands-on ERP configuration in the CS (Customer Services) SAP module
- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application with focus on the CS processes and their configuration in SAP
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes, management of approved requirements specifications & verification of implementation scope
- Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes
- Helps manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology
- Complete project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation
- Responsible for system configuration as required for high complexity level projects
- Applies project methodology and governance processes including the change control, system development life cycle, and regression testing
- Prepare and provides training as required to business process owners and other key stakeholders
- Communicates effectively status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Responsible for applying business knowledge the best practices toward solution design for the system and mentor / support junior analysts as they learn SAP CS Module
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent professional degree
- 5 -7 years of professional experience in implementing SAP
- In-depth knowledge of the SAP CS (Customer Service) processes and the related configuration and master data
- Strong English language knowledge (in oral and in written)
- SAP expert knowledge in the CS (Customer Service) modules
- Experience working on complex projects delivered on time and error-free.
- Maintains agreed standards across the ERP application globally
- Works directly with functional departments to analyze current processes and recommend process improvement and/or appropriate application software to support business requirements
- Strong Business Process knowledge and analytical skills for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve
- Experience interfacing with all levels of IT professionals and business customers
- Excellent planning and management, including defining and managing scope and requirement changes
- Excellent analysis and documentation skills, including prototyping
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet dead-lines
- Knowledge of other process streams and the integration points with other ERP modules – FICO (Finance and Controlling), SD (Sales & Distribution), MM (Materials Management)
What the Company offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important at the company
- Culture & Values
- Learning & Development- the hiring company invests in its employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIN: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.